Welcome to the Sound Biblical Doctrine website!
Hopefully you will find the resources here helpful, and they will be a blessing to your walk with the Lord.
The purpose of the Sound Biblical Doctrine ministry is 4 fold:
- To establish what the Bible actually teaches regarding certain doctrines.
- To expose the doctrines of devils which have permeated throughout the majority of modern day Churches. And identify the chief spirits associated with these doctrines
- To identify Churches and Ministries that are doctrinally sound. So that Christians who are seeking to serve God in truth, know where to go for fellowship, learning, worship etc
- To wake up those that are within the modern apostate Churches, so that they can get right with the Lord, get prepared for the End Times and know how to overcome the 1st Woe, Mark of the Beast etc.
There are already directories and forums out there that recommend Churches. However many of these sites contain no clear criteria for what constitutes a “good” Church, other than that someone likes them.
Having clear doctrinal parameters will allow Churches, ministries (and anyone else who visits the site) to quickly discern if they agree with and want to join the directory
There are many doctrines and teachings established in the Word of God. However Sound Biblical Doctrine will only focus on the following eight studies: (indicates the chief evil spirits associated with them)
- Women have no roles in church authority over men whatsoever. (Jezebel)
- Sodomy is a sin. An abomination to God. And definitely not to be promoted by the church. (Sodomy)
- The King James Version (KJV) Bible is the preserved Word of God in the English language. (Confusion)
- Divorce & re-marriage is adultery (unless the previous partner(s) has died). (Adultery)
- Church positions such as Pastors, Bishops, Deacons, Elders are positions only for men. And as a minimum, those men must be married (once) and have children. (Rebellion)
- The rapture is post tribulation. (Cowardice)
- Once saved always saved (OSAS) and temporal salvation are both lies. (Overconfidence & Fear)
- The Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon (Babylon).
And if a Church or ministry follows the Word of God on these doctrinal issues, then the rest of their doctrine should be based entirely on the Bible. (eg – if a Church recognises the above as truth, then they would almost certainly be against abortion)
Because these are very divisive doctrines, many people will be offended by them. But ultimately, as believers, we serve God. And our hearts should be set to please Him, and not men. And more importantly we should fear God, and not men.
This is why it is written:
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.